19.8.02

A thousand angels

Rain fell on that morning
Without a warning
You said goodbye
Life had failed to hold you
Your spirit rose to a leaden sky
Then, when you were gone
The tears fell in a warm and clearing rain
Farewell for now, little one

Sleep, my angel, sleep sweetly
And try to remember
A thousand angels will sleep with you
And I believe you’ll always be with me
When I’m thinking of you
You are the diamond falling in my eye

Still, the stars above me
The world is turning, the days go by
Time heals, so very slowly
If time was only the reason why
Now, I hope and pray
There’ll come a day we’ll know and understand
Now, close your eyes little one

Dream, my angel, dream deeply
And try to remember
A thousand angels will dream with you
And I believe I’ll always be with you
When I’m thinking of you
You are the diamond falling from my eye

As long as I live
You are the diamond circling in my eye

Annie Haslan

Nenhum comentário: